In the past, women relied on natural beauty treatments from the components found in their kitchen or gardens. Goods created from natural ingredients available at home have necessary vitamins, minerals, nutrients and healing properties that drive your body to heal and protect the skin naturally.
The basic rule for homemade natural beauty care products:
- Keep the recipe simple. Avoid ingredients that you have side effects on your skin.
- Sterilize and dry all the equipments and containers.
- Make small batches of the product that you would use each day.
- If you smell any thing rotten or bad, throw out the concoction.
- Do a patch test before trying out any homemade beauty recipes to avoid side effects.
- Hygiene and cleanliness is all important.
Natural Home Facial for Oily Skin - Despite its disadvantages, oil skin is boon in the long run as wrinkles, lines, etc take time to show up than they would on the dry skin making you look younger than your peers. Though one still has to take proper care for oily skin with the right skin care products.
- Peppermint facial - Peppermint dissolves excess oil and gives cool refreshing sensation to the skin. It cleans the pores and kills bacteria that cause acne. Use pure peppermint essential oil. Mix 1 tbsp milk, 1 drop of peppermint oil, 3 tsp distilled water, 2-3 tbsp kaolin to make a soft smooth paste. Apply the peppermint mask on your face. Relax and let the mask harden. After the mask is completely tightened, gently peel and rub off the mask.
Natural Home Facial for Normal Skin - Having a normal skin does not mean that you should avoid taking care for it. Cleanse tone and moisturize your skin daily so your skin will stay healthy for years to come and make you look younger than your peers.
- Peppermint and lavender oil facial mask - To relieve your self from tensions and headache, peppermint and lavender duo come handy. The natural facial mask relaxes the facial muscles. Mix 1 tsp jojoba or any carrier oil in a bowl with 1 drop of peppermint and lavender essential oils. Add 3 tsp distilled water, 2-3 tbsp kaolin to a smooth spreadable paste. Apply the face mask. Relax and wait for the mask to dry. Peel off solid pieces of hardened mask and use plenty of water to cleanse your face from the rest of the mask.
Natural Home Facial for Dry Skin - The honey and banana combo makes a good facial for dry skin. Honey leaves the skin hydrated with its hydrating properties and bananas with hordes of vitamins, calcium and other essential nutrients keep the skin smooth and soft. The bananas should not be overripe. Mash 1 small banana. Add 1 tsp of honey to it and mix well. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 10 -15 minutes. Wash off with lots of water afterwards.
The person who reads this article should work out all safety measures while following instructions on the recipes from this article.