Blue, or Cambrian, clay is an ecologically pure mineral raw material possessing unique qualities. Blue clay is a highly effective mean of health improvement and is widely used therapeutically in many countries of the world.
Blue clay contains various mineral salts and micro elements such as silicon, iron, nitrogen, calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc., and in the form assimilated by the human body very well.
Properties of blue clay
- Clay is an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial means; it stimulates blood circulation and strengthens the cellular metabolism processes.
- Clay smoothes wrinkles, combats stretch marks after pregnancy, it has anti-cellulite and anti-stress effects.
- Clay gives the necessary for normal skin functioning mineral substances.
Fighting with cellulite
Dissolve the blue clay in hot water. Soften the clay until smooth consistency of sour cream. Work up the problem areas of the body by doing a light massage. Then rub the clay into these areas. Wrap yourself with a plastic film, and then cover with a double towel. An hour later, rinse with cool water. Making regular clay packs for 2-3 months, you can compel that the skin will visibly smooth.
Important! Don’t use metal utensils for making clay consistencies.
Make blue clay masks once a day before going to bed during 1-2- months and you will forget about acne forever.
• Mix 3 tablespoons of Cambrian clue powder with 10-15 drops of lemon juice and 30 ml of vodka. Apply the mixture on your face. Take the mask off after 10-15 minutes.
• Dissolve 3 tablespoons of blue clay with water, add 1 teaspoon of cranberry juice and apply a thin layer of the mixture on your face, 20 minutes later wash it off with cold water.
Nourishing the skin
Mix the pulp of 1 tomato with 1 tablespoon of blue clay and apply on your skin for 20 minutes, after that wash the mask off with cool water.
Baths with blue clay eliminate feeling of tiredness and soften the body skin. It is not recommended to take such a bath longer than 10-15 minutes. Take not more than 10 baths, and then make an interval.
• Take 1 liter of warm cow milk; add 100 g of blue clay. Mix well; pour the mixture into warm water in a bathtub.
• Spread 4 tablespoons of clay powder in ½ liter of warm water and pour the mixture into the bath. Add 1 liter of tall begetter decoction. After taking a bath it is necessary to wash with cool water.