Age. There is a close relationship between tooth color and age. Over the years, teeth get darker as a result of wastage and scratching. As early as the twenties, our teeth usually grow yellow, natural teeth whitening may bring good results.
Bad habits. Smoking behavior, red wine, coffee, tea, cola, carrots, oranges and other deeply-colored drinks and foods lead to yellow teeth.
Smoking habits. Nicotine leaves brownish deposits which slowly soak into the tooth structure and cause intrinsic discoloration. If you smoke, natural teeth whitening is necessary for you.
Drugs/chemicals. Antibiotic treatment, tetracycline in particular, makes dark grey or brown ribbon stains. It is usually very difficult to remove these stains.
Grinding. Avoid scrunching (boiled sweets, bones, nutshell), keep in mind: micro-cracking in the teeth can cause the biting edges darkening.
Injury. Falls and other traumas can cause that some little bit s will come off. These abruptness almost momentary become dark.
Natural teeth whitening can usually remove dental plaque on the outside of the teeth. Before falling back on dental teeth whitening, make every endeavor to keep your natural teeth white color. Keep in mind: any whitening is unchancy for your teeth. Any whitening is harmful for your teeth to a greater or lesser extent.
So maintain your ermine white smile:
• Keep your normal mode teeth cleaning;
• Visit your dentist even once a year (a peccant tooth or gum increase a number of saprogenic bacteria);
• Eat as few dark-colored foods and drinks in particular a week right after whitening;
• Prefer to drink all dark-colored beverages with a straw;
• Support an excellent oral hygiene (brush teeth after meals and at bedtime, use antiplaque dentifrice and mouthwash, floss, all these procedures are natural teeth whitening).
As a whole a natural teeth whitening procedure is a requisite component of maintaining your dental health. Using of teeth whitening products can be an excellent way for a person to safely and effectively cleaning of your teeth from soiling and dental plaque. At the same time think twice before falling back on special teeth whitening or bleaching.